With my consulting service, you get answers to questions like:
- How do I connect my device to an online service?
- Which protocol fits my device the best?
- What SoCs is the right one?
- How can I earn money with my product?
- Where do I find the right partners for my project?
Solutions are often obvious, but an oppinion from outside helps to get the priorities right.
If you need short-term development resources to collaborate with your team, or if you intend to outsource parts of your project, I can to help you with both.
Developing desktop- or mobile apps, embedded GUIs, tools or daemons. Qt is not only a C++ GUI framework but rather a enhancement to C++ itself. With Qt as tool of choice, I can help you getting top notch GUIs on microcontrollers.
Experienced in Cypress, Nordic, Atmel and STM32 SoC development. My focus was on Bluetooth devices, especially with the Nordic NRF52 SoC family. With my experience in hardware development, I can also take care of PCB prototypes.